»

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's all about me, me, me!

Nabbed from Bri... Getting To Know You, The Holiday Edition! Post on your blog and hit me with a comment. I would love to see your answers!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. It is so much more fun to watch someone rip into a package and watch the paper fly!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! I love tagging the tree and going back to cut it down. We did not have that growing up in FL. We got our trees from lots : (

3. When do you put up the tree? 2-3 weeks before Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down? I want to the day after Christmas, but I usually hold off about a week.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yuuuuummmm...but without the al-kee-hall.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Definitely the dollhouse my grandfather made.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Dave's dad. The quintessential guy who "has everything."

8. Easiest person to buy for? Chase. If it is a train, train-related, or can be made into a train shaped object, he is all about it.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Two of them.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Email is too impersonal for Christmas cards, in my opinion.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't say I have ever gotten a bad gift. I love that someone takes the time to get me a gift, so I am always touched by the effort.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? (Kid's show) Charlie Brown Christmas, (grown-uppish type show) White Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping? October.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Noooooooo.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, a ton of them. All white.

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Oh Holy Night" - and I sing it really loudly. Ask my kids. Well, after they take their hands off their ears.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. We travel at Thanksgiving.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen...and Rudolph, although he was not an original, from "Night Before Christmas".

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually a star, but this year, it is a Santa Claus.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Checkout lines at the stores.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? A little pink bell from my childhood decorations. It brings back great memories.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham....or turkey...or whatever. So long as I don't have to cook it.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? An Amy Burhoe ring. Hmmm....wonder if I will get it? ; )