»

Monday, December 29, 2008

Get a Clue....or don't...

Were you lucky enough to find this under your tree on Christmas morning?






If so, haul some major ass to the store and RETURN IT!

By far, one of the most convoluted, confusing, too many rules and too much to remember kind of game ever made. Don't believe me? Check out the faces of some of the players at a recent night at my mother-in-law's house...






I know, right? Looks like a rollickin' good time.

I, myself, got so bored with it, that I started taking pictures of ornaments on my mother-in-law's Christmas tree. Don't ask. I don't know why.







And by the way, this new p.c. version of Clue involves no murder. Apparently, you are to find who committed the crime of theft. Woooo....exciting. Give me the good old-fashioned board game version of Clue. You know, where Colonel Mustard killed someone with a candlestick in the conservatory. Dems good times.


Although, it was sort of entertaining watching my sister-in-law trying her heart out to find hidden clue.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Tracy, I read your blog and it is pretty darn funny. However, I think that maybe you might be referring to Ryann? Glad that I wasn't one of the disinterested faces playing Clue!!!

Love,
Charmayne

Kate said...

oh dear lord...

Anonymous said...

I have decided that DVD versions all suck. I have Trivial Pursuit. Give me the board version ANY DAY!