»

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I came...I saw...

I kicked its ASS!

May I present...Mt. EverLaundry.



This is what you get, friends, when you keep up with doing laundry, but do not actually fold it. And clearly, I need to conduct an inservice for all males in this household. I plan to title it, "Laundry 101- It's Not Going to Fold Itself."


So, I have been busy for the past few days doing HOA crap, er, uh, important junk. So, I have thrown laundry in the washer and dryer in the evenings, and let it get to this ungodly pile. Today's task at hand was to get it all folded and put away. Again, I am apparently the only one who has the ability to complete this task. I do have my doctorate in Folding Clothes, so my family likes to leave it to the expert. It took me a while, but I conquered that bad mamma jamma. And when I did, I planted my flag atop it. Ok, it is my phone with a dryer sheet attached, but you get the idea.



Now to just get it put away. If I promise to be your best friend forever, will you come do it for me?

3 comments:

Wise Girl said...

LMAO! :)
I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who does this sort of thing....in fact, I was doing the same thing tonight. But mine is seperated in laundry baskets in the living room! :)

Schmoochiepoo said...

Now that is a fabulous laundry mountain!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I love th pile. I did 9 loads of laundry this weekend & should have taken a picture of the "laundry couch". It's all folded now.. 4 piles for Nikki, 3 for me, 2 for Shane, 1 for Keith, 3 piles of towels!